Music Therapist Victoria Muñoz

Follow this blog for my lastest performance dates
or contact me about bookings, music therapy or music lessons!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's been a great summer! Between my trip out to the Midwest, my busy music schedule,social schedule in catching up with friends and family from 10,20 and 30 years ago; and poetry appearances in Chicago, I've had limited time to post any gigs. So, I hope you were also watching www.berkshirebigband.com. The Berkshire Big Band (which I can't help but calling The AMazing Band(one in the same) has done it again. It was worth every penny to get in, even if you got a comp ticket, it was a perfect day weatherwise for a concert up in Sherman, CT. We played in the field in the back of the Sherman Historical Society Building, next to a little Brook. Though we have a couple of people in the band from Sherman, we also had the late Benny Carter's wife joining us in the audience, among other Jazz/Arts appreciates. Thank you, once again for supporting LIVE JAZZ. Our season has just begun! See you at the next gig!